BACK PAIN

beccal
on 5/20/04 2:33 am - Near B'Ham, AL
Hey all!! I just visited my PCP and never thought I'd be so excited about my back pain. She said the pains I've been having are due to my center of gravity changing and the weight and size of my panni. You may be thiking "is she crazy, why get excited??" the reason I'm excited is because of this pain, my isurance just might cover a tummy tuck. I want to start researching procedures and docs. I am about 25lbs from my goal, so timing is perfect. If anyone else is having back pain, or looking into PS, please reply and let me know wht you are going thru. Thanks for listening. -Becca 315/184/160??
defatbroad
on 5/23/04 3:47 am - Toronto, Canada
Good to know. I have pain and sometimes get rashes under them. When all this is done I"m gonna need a panni and a boob lift. Heck, I'm gonna need a complete body lift, but can't afford it. OHIP will cover the panni/tummy, but will only cover a boob lift if there is documented pain/rashes. Cathy O'Connor 458 start 295 current. Etobicoke, ON
William D.
on 7/6/04 11:12 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
Good infor to know. I suffer severely from back pain after 160 lb loss. I have denied once for a tuck and thigh lift. My thighs are terrible, I have developed hydrinitis, and it is terrible. I have been on antibiotics to counteract infection for over 6 months now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views