What are you eating?

Elizabeth J.
on 5/20/04 12:32 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Hello Everyone, I'm two months away from my one year anniversary, but I'm losing really slow right now. I am curious about what everyone is eating. How many ounces can you get down now that you are almost a year out? I still measure and try to get down all my water, but why is it going slow when I'm doing the same thing I was doing from the beginning. I watch my carbs and sugar and I also only eat 3 oz. at a sitting, and I don't eat and drink at the same time. I'm not complaining just curious to know what everyone else is doing. I am very grateful for how much I have lost but I haven't reached my goal yet. I will I'm determine. Hope to hear from you all. Take care and GOD Bless!
Sbug101
on 5/21/04 1:36 pm - Levittown, NY
Hi Elizabeth, Congratulations on your weight loss. I have lost 106 lbs since my surgery on July 28, 2003. I am eating 4 oz of solid protein for lunch and dinner everyday. I have either chicken tenders--or loin of pork. For breakfast I ususally eat 2 eggs and a few pieces of bagel crisps. I exercise at Ladies Workout Express 4 times a week. I also got a job there, so it helps keep me focused. I limit my carbs to the morning only and have my protein stir fried or broiled with spices and some cut up soft veggies. It helps that my husband also had the surgery so we eat the same pretty much all the time. I drink 64 oz of water a day. It's tough to do but I try, and when I don't I have at least 48 oz. I walk whenever I can. I park far away from the mall entrance and walk with my husband every week-end. Good luck to you!!!
defatbroad
on 5/22/04 6:21 am - Toronto, Canada
I stay away from breads for the most part. I tend to stick to yogourt, chicken, fish, veggies, eggs. I have dumping syndrome, so have to avoid sugary things. I find I can eat half a chicken breast and my veggies, for example. What I do is eat what I can on my plate and when I'm full, the meal is done, as far as I'm concerned. It keeps me from grazing and grazing and grazing. I loathe water, so have resorted to Crystal Light in order to get the necessary amount of water down. Up until recently, my exercise has been swimming 3 days a week. Does this help? Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views