Happy, Happy Anniversary!

Ann N.
on 7/15/04 1:08 pm - FL
congrats to all he July post-ops...we made it! Wherever you're at in the journey, we've all made it through a year to a different looking person! I'm so pleased with the results and feel so much healthier! Ann N.
Carly J
on 7/16/04 10:47 pm - southeastern, MI
Yes, we made it! Carlyce
defatbroad
on 7/17/04 8:22 am - Toronto, Canada
Congrats to you too! Cathy
shanamini
on 7/18/04 12:41 pm - Hamilton, OH
May I say happy happy joy joy to all of us proud losers?? Congrats to all my brothers and sisters, and those we lost along the way. It has been a battle, a struggle, and yet an encouraging year as we not only lost our old selves, but found our new selves. What a journey! May we continue on a long and healthy road. Here's to you ~Cyndi
Dachshund Lover C.
on 7/18/04 2:58 pm - Vona, Co
YES YES YES !!!!!!!! It is good to hear all my sisters and brothers that celerbrate this month along with me are all doing so well !! WOW it is so hard to believe that we have all came so far together..lol Makes me wonder just how much weight we have all lost together in our year all togeher .. lol lol HUGS Audrey
dhcstar957
on 7/20/04 2:57 pm - San Antonio, TX
Happy Anniversay to ALL of us!!! We deserve it sooo much. We worked hard and have endured so much. And look were we are today. Hip Hip Horray for us!! I am down 178 lbs and have never felt so good. We've come along way!!! Delana Coyle 348/170
Christian A.
on 7/21/04 12:36 am - Keizer, OR
YES!!!! HOORAYYY TO ALL OF US!!!!! Cangrats all!!!!
Paula B.
on 7/21/04 4:30 pm - Troup, TX
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Congrats to all of you July people. What a year it has been. Who would have thought that we could go through so many changes and phases. Wherever you are in your journey, keep hanging in there and don't give up. Remember why we are here and where we came from. Don't lose focus on the end results. Drink your water, take your vitamins, and eat your protein. Hugs.. Paula 280/140/140
meliss1976
on 7/22/04 3:27 am - Appleton, WI
Amen!! We made it!!! Happy Anniversary to us!!! Thankgod for our new lives!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views