WLS books..

Dachshund Lover C.
on 8/5/04 3:45 am - Vona, Co
I was wondering if by chance if any of you would have some old books about the WLS that you no longer read or would like to share with others ?? I live in Eastern Colorado, and the news and knowledge about the WLS is not as known about out here.. And I have shared All the books that I have with people interested in getting the WLS, and left them in the doctor offices around here.. for other to read.. So I thought I would ask all of you if by chance if you would have any books that you might have around that you would be interested in sharing with others.. Please feel free to e mail me for an address to send them .. So that others will be able to read them as well.. Being able to share the books with other that are of less fortunate in being able to get these books, and being able to spread the knowledge about WLS is something I am working hard at trying to do.. SO I come to this board asking if by chance anyone would have some books that you have already read and would like to share with other to please contact me... As well it would be nice if you send a book or 2 if you would be ever so nice to write a little something about you and your journey inside the book so others would get to know a bit about you as well.. feel free to contact me at .. [email protected] And I want to thank you all in advance.. Audrey
defatbroad
on 8/7/04 12:50 pm - Toronto, Canada
I have some. I'll email you so you can email me your addy if you like. Cathy.
Dachshund Lover C.
on 8/7/04 2:36 pm - Vona, Co
OH Dear Cathy.. thank you for being willing to share books with other ! From my heart I thank you !! This will help bring the knowledge to other dear to me.. I am in fact only number 2 in our county that has had this surgery.. I actually found out from a specialty doctor that was visiting our county about the surgery myself !! Our county is a very closed minded county, in fact a couple WLS doctors have try-ed visiting out here, and not one doctor would even talk to them.. Weird HUH?? it seems that so many doctors are old fashion and still believe that we can loose weight through pills,diet and exercise !!! And won't even bring up the fact of there is a surgery that helps people unless they start asking ALLOT of questions about it first !! So books and knowlage is where I am looking into offering.. And trust me if anyone has ANY books to share I will be out there shareing them.. And not just about the gastric bypass either any books about any weightloss surgery is very welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! Please if anyone else has any books to share please contact me.. thank you all in advance.. Audrey
Dachshund Lover C.
on 9/8/04 2:31 am - Vona, Co
Catherine.. I want to let you know that the books that you were so kind to send have arrived today !! I want to thank so ever so much for shareing such a gift,, Audrey
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views