2 years .. and now NORMAL !!!

Audrey C.
on 7/30/05 5:53 am - Vona, Co
I wanted to stop in and announce !!!!! I went for my 2 year post op check up with my doctor in Denver Colorado,who offers 5 years post op care in his package , as well as nutritional advice and support !! ... and once I weighed in.. I am 5'2 1/2 inches tall and I weighed in at 136 pounds !! and this makes me NORMAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I never even imagined I would ever hear those words !! little alone from a DOCTOR !!! I am very proud that I made the dession that I made to have my surgery .. As well I am extreemly glad that I choose the doctor that I had !! trying to find a doctor that has such wonderful after care and nutritional guides is something that I trully wanted to have on my side after I had my surgery done.. huggles to all, And I do pray that others that are shareing my journey with me are having as much success !! -A-
badkidzmom
on 8/1/05 12:11 pm - VA
:D Just wanted to say congrats. I went last week for my 2 year check up and was happy to hear that I'm 3lbs lower than the goal Dr Clark had set for me. Keep up the good work. ~Donna~
deanaferrari
on 11/7/05 5:06 am - Lake Stevens, WA
Yea! I'm happy for you!! Is your life the way you thought it would be when you were planning your surgery? Or has your expectations of life changed as your body has?
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 702 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 612 views