Recent Posts

Malibu C
on 8/11/06 5:41 am - Somewhere in, AZ
Topic: RE: i feel pretty!
Hey Nanna-pookie-poo, Sweetheart......youre a 42 1/2 year old piece of arse! Love the new pic...it suits you better. You have that "i just did something naughty" look. C
Malibu C
on 8/11/06 5:36 am - Somewhere in, AZ
Topic: RE: share with me
Know what? My life is so messed up right now I haven't been eatin CRAP!!! I cant eat when Im stressed out....I just sit there and stare at my food and it looks as appetising as a steaming pile of dog crap! As a result.....Ive lost 6 lbs since Sunday. I get to the end of the day and realize.....hmmmmmm....Today Ive had a piece of cheese and 64 oz of coffee....Im going to bed! Sorry to vent all over your thread dear............... Love ya! Malibu
Malibu C
on 8/11/06 5:26 am - Somewhere in, AZ
WHAT?!?! A SMALL DECAF with SKIM? Damn girl........why even bother? JK...love ya!
Nancy R.
on 8/11/06 3:18 am - Mokena, IL
Topic: RE: All I have
You can count on us. Do you want me to report every month what we did/talked about in support group? I am there for you whenever you want me Nancy
Skinny Inside
on 8/11/06 2:57 am - Long Island, NY
Hi Jennifer, You seem to be stressed, but I think you're doing fine. Give yourself a break!! Anyway, my menu so far today: Breakfast 2 cups decaf w/half & half croissant w/melted swiss (hey - a girl's gotta get in her protein - I figure the croissant is so bad, I might as well at least TRY to get the protein!) Snack 6 hershey kisses w/almonds (this equals one ounce of chocolate) Lunch Salad w/chicken, chick peas, shredded cheese and I'm sure fattening asian sesame ginger dressing, which I LOVE Dinner not sure, but I know snack after dinner will be kettle corn from an amusement park I took the kids to yesterday. OK - so today is a bad choice food day. I let it go on Friday's cause I eat out breakfast w/ the girls. And I'm not proud of it, but my exercise is nil. Today, I did walk to work from the train instead of taking the subway, but this is where I really have to improve. I'm below my surgeon's goal and close enough to my own goal that it doesn't matter anymore, but I know I'd feel much stronger and less jiggly if I moved my lazy ass a little more!!
AndreaA
on 8/11/06 1:12 am
Topic: RE: All I have
Sorry to hear that Tim-- But you have us! Andrea
Tim C.
on 8/10/06 11:59 pm - Roseville, MI
Topic: All I have
My local support group shut down after their monthly meeting in July after Liv-lite closed their office in Detroit. Of course I missed that meeting as we were in Vegas at the time so I didn't know until recently. There were rumors and I noticed I didn't get my monthly flyer. That plus I went to their website and they had no events scheduled for Detroit any more. So I guess here is the only support group I have now. To tell you the truth I am closer to my July friends than all but a few of the people in my former local group. I'm counting on all of you now to keep me on the straight and narrow. Together we can kick some a$$! Tim
Tim C.
on 8/10/06 11:50 pm - Roseville, MI
Topic: RE: Long-term success
Thanks for the reminder Peter. We need to remember these things in order to use this tool effectively. now everybody get out there and exercise TODAY! Tim
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/06 11:42 pm - NC
Topic: RE: Long-term success
I am doing so much better. It kinda scares me. I don't get in enough water at all. I am going on August 30th. To another doctor. I don't feel bad for doing it. I will tell my doctor that I went to see someone else. I am nothing special to him. And he is nothing special to me............ I thank you for all your help. You all are such good people.................I don't know all of you but I do care and love all of you. Have a blessed day. Oh yeah I am back up 101 lbs. I am in the 3 digit numbers again..........98 was a little to scronie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like a little ant........ Amy
frenchhorn
on 8/10/06 11:20 pm - Hugo, MN
Topic: thursday
thanks for those that shared - it really gave me some insight. ok- so the weird thing is that i weighed myself this morning and get this i was at 177 HA!!! so i think i needed to up my calories and just modified this crazy meal plan- cause this is what i did yesterday. breakfast 1 egg with cheese (weird thing- i was content about it- i was "full") meds/vitamin popsicle lunch mcdonald's- i had about 2 slices of the grilled chicken and couple bits of carrot and lettuces and picked out some cheese- was so good- ordered the bacon salad. afternoon snack cheese stick and 1/2 apple (no peels) popsicle supper few bites of the lettuce from lunch- stomach is hurting a little.. so about 20 minutes later i ened up having instead a cheese stick and grapefruit (about 3 slices of gf) snack- 3 small squares of HERSHEYS chocolate- craving chocolate... and also had a few pretzels (4 of them) and ANOTHER cheese stick... I ate so much today and was happy. exercise... walked 30 minutes outside.. then gardened outside for about an hour in the evening... did about 200 situps through the day. and leg lifts and butt lifts (stretching out lower back) dh was home last night too ;) i am happy because i had to re-evaluate myself. my whole thought about the surgery was to get to 165- i'm close. and to be a size 12- which i am in most clothing- some 10's even. i have a husband that LOVES me and loves my body- i have a son who loves me and i can keep up with and i love them both. i need to love myself- and be happy with what i did so far.. i will get to 165. i still might get to 160. i don't know if i'll ever see 150 or 140.. i still have triple D's and my legs are pure muscle- and muscle weights more- so i'm not a stick- i don't want to be. yes, would i love my stomach to be flat- yes... but i'll work on it.. it will never be flat flat- and i have to be ok with that.... ok... thanks everyone... much love to you jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views