Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 11:51 am - Escondido, CA
Topic: RE: Three years later and 25 lbs heavier!
I'm feeling it too. I reached my goal in 2009 and have slowly gained back 16#s. I'm scared I'll gain it all back.

I just received a newsletter from Unjury. I love their protein powder. It opened my eyes to how I've slipped in my eating habits. I don't get enough protein. And I've slipped on getting support from others.

Let's do it together! Lets drop that weight again!
Rianne D.
on 2/4/11 5:16 pm - MO
Topic: 3.5 years out!
Wow!  So, I went to my support group meeting this past week and I realized that I am 3.5 years out nowadays!

I've gone from a size 26 to a size 2, weight 241 to 123ish depending on the day ;-)  I do have extra sagging, bagging skin...but I'm okay with that.  I went from having 6 months left to live and taking 16 pills a day to having unlimited days to live and no pills a day (other than vitamins!!).

Having gastric bypass was the best decision I've ever made in my life and I've never regretted it one single day in my life.  The one regret I do have is not keeping up with OH, but gosh darn it I just don't have enough time in my life....lol

Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Layouts

"I come this way only once, so let me do all the good I can, for I
will never come this way again."
scales.gif image by strawberryswirlnet
Lorrieann3500
on 8/27/10 11:14 pm - IL
Topic: RE: Three years later and 25 lbs heavier!
OMG ME TOO!!!!!  I lost 130 pounds and this morning I weighed in and I had gained 14 pounds!  I don't know whats going on and I'm getting very depressed. HELP!

LORRIE

mayamaya
on 7/23/10 6:15 pm - Charlotte, NC
Topic: Three years later and 25 lbs heavier!

Is anybody there with me??? I am so desperate to lose the weight! Who wants to join me? I need your support!

4Synergy
on 7/10/10 6:18 am - Chester, VA
Topic: RE: July 20'ers Out There
Hey There,
Well its been a while since you posted "July 20'ers" out there.
How are you doing today in 2010? smile
4Synergy
on 7/10/10 6:16 am - Chester, VA
Topic: RE: 2 years out - July 23rd Surgiversary

Well, its been ANOTHER year --- going on that 3 year Surgiversary!  July 23rd is my day and WOW!  What a journey this has been and continues to be.

I can't believe I had a relationship with SUGAR but I really did!  When I broke off my relationship with sugar, cookies, and stuff - in 2007 - it was a serious DIVORCE! smile

I don't miss anything! Really!  My favorite meal or snack is Skim Milk on Ice.  Its amazing.  I eat to sustain life, not to celebrate or to fill a void. 

ledee K.
on 1/21/10 11:36 pm - bowie, MD
Topic: RE: 5-day Pouch Test beginning Monday...anyone wanna join?
hi i would love to start with you the 5 day pouch test on monday, i will keep you up to date on how everything is going
John W.
on 1/1/10 9:04 am - Near Topeka, KS
Topic: Join us in 2010

Hi July 2007 surgery folks,

I'm inviting you to a little group to help those (yes, including myself) who have gained 10 or more pounds beyond that lowest weight. We are calling it the "Drop 10 for 10 Challenge". You can easily join this group by going to www.obesityhelp.com/group/Drop10410. I'm hoping that with your help we can generate a little excitement and enthusiasm for getting back on track. We will have a monthly weighin, but it will only be pounds off since the start of the new 2010 decade. Your participation is only what you want to make it. I'm pumped up and ready to get back on track for 2010.

There are no hard and fast rules for joining, but you really should be at least 10 pounds above your lowest post-surgery weight and interested in getting things back in line.

Let's get this new decade off to a great start.

John Wurm

Start Wt: 347 --  Lowest: 191 --  Current: 216.2  --  Goal: 197

2 MINUTE VIDEO JOURNEY    ENJOY HERE ----> http://tinyurl.com/Jonoba07

New in 2010
Regain of 20 pounds has thrown me for a loop - will not let this get the best of me - what am I doing about it?
www.obesityhelp.com/group/Drop10410

sallyone
on 10/25/09 12:35 am - DIberville, MS
Topic: RE: Need Back on Track!
 WOW you have a busy life.    BUT now is the time to start taking care of YOU.

Jump back on the bandwagon.... (shhhhh... I need to jump back on too... LOL)

I had surgery 7/31/07... went from 395 down to 218 today... my lowest was 194 (4 pounds from goal)  I had back surgery in January after being stuck in bed for over a month...arrgghh... and my weight just stabalized here... but I dont wanna be here... LOL

So jump back on with me... :-)

Susan

cathsorenson
on 10/6/09 12:53 pm - Osage, IA
Topic: Need Back on Track!
I had RNY on July 24, 2007! I did Great! Started at 295 got down to 152, for the last few months I was noticing my clothes feeling tighter.  I have been so busy with life that I didnt even take the time to step on a scale.  Awful I know! We have adopted 3 children ages 20 months, 3 and 4 years old which was just final a couple weeks ago. The 3 and 4 year old have ADHD, and some signs of Autism, the baby was just diagnosed Epileptic so to make a long story short life this summer has been crazy! Well I went to the dr the other day and they weighed me and I was SHOCKED I asked the nurse to see what I weight last time I had been there which was December 2008 and was at 162 I am not at 195 :( NOT HAPPY at all!!! Please I need help to get back on track! I still can not eat alot, don't do bread at all.  I did put myself on a diet yesterday and trying to stay at or around 1000 calories and got on the treadmill today and literally ran for 15 minutes. Now my body is sore! Any idea's?? and I could use some major support from anyone that would be interested! I need to get 50 pounds off! I wanted to have a tummy tuck come february :(

Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views