Recent Posts

Penny F.
on 9/19/07 1:13 am
Topic: RE: Yahooooooooo!
Congratulations!! Penny
Penny F.
on 9/19/07 1:11 am
Topic: RE: 2 Month Surgiversary and ONEDERLAND!!!
YAH! Good for you!!! Keep up the good work. Penny
Penny F.
on 9/19/07 1:10 am
Topic: RE: Exersize??
Amy how about walking the track while the boys are at football practice? You are still THERE --- just walking. Penny
H A.
on 9/19/07 12:02 am - NOR CAL, CA
Topic: Monday weigh in total !!! you won't believe it!
I count pre-op weight because every pound lost is a pound lost through this program. It was even harder to loose the pre-op weight! Our grand total is ..... 1226.8 POUNDS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! I had to check it cause again my eyes didn't believe it!
nursAmy
on 9/18/07 11:56 pm - MO
RNY on 07/23/07 with
Ok, this is an area that I need some feedback on.....am I being lazy or what? I start my day at 6 am, kids to school, me to work and so on. I get off work at 5 or so usually and then it is football practice, cheerleading practice and games until 8 pm, then it is home to fix dinner and homework and kids to bed...my question is when do I exercise? I am so tired in the mornings I don't think I can get up any sooner, and by 9:30 when I get the kids down and dishes cleaned up I am just ready to crash. This is every day but sunday and the games are most all day on sat. I only have another month of this schedule and then we will be able to have a more normal life with normal dinner times and time for me. I want to be able to exercise, my body is actually craving it. I am not able to drop off my kids and then go to the gym while they are at practice, a parent is required to be at practice (youth football rule) and I help with my daughters cheer squad when I am able. Ugggg, this is frustrating, I am stalled and I know that exercise will help that but I just haven't been able to figure it all out. I also have a blood draw this week to check nutrition levels...I think I am more tired than I should be even though my PCP says my schedule makes her tired. Any advice is so appericated! Amy
H A.
on 9/18/07 11:52 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Oh man I would be screaming. Are you screaming?
H A.
on 9/18/07 11:49 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Topic: Yahooooooooo!
I'm wearing size 18 today! I won't say they're loose but I can breath and I don't feel numbing in my lower extremities from lack of circulation! Its working its working! Heidi
freespirit01
on 9/18/07 11:44 pm - Maumee, OH
Hi Surgery Twin!! I just weighed in this morning and I am down 53#!! WHOO HOO!! I feel great! Congratulations and keep up the fabulous work!! I cannot get my pictures to download!! They are too big and I keep cropping them but they won't work! UGHHHH!! Malissa
Leslie S.
on 9/18/07 9:24 pm
I guess I was a little tired last night because when I was reading this post this morning I saw that I left out some words. I meant that I am too scared to walk outside and listen to my Ipod because I might not hear the traffic. I'm sure you all knew what I was talking about. Why would I be worried about not hearing the traffic on the treadmill? Haha!
sallyone
on 9/18/07 8:51 pm - DIberville, MS
CONGRATULATIONS.... you are doing awesome
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views