Recent Posts

Rhondazn
on 10/13/09 12:08 am - Oxford, GA
Topic: RE: Lost 50.9 lbs!
That is fanstastic!!! So proud of you!!!
Rhonda

Patience is Trusting God's Timimg!

Rhondazn
on 10/13/09 12:02 am - Oxford, GA
Topic: RE: Starbucks, dunkin doughnuts or mc'D's coffee's
That sounds so yummy.  We have a keurig at work, I have been thinking about getting one for home, especially now that the weather is getting cooler.
Rhonda

Patience is Trusting God's Timimg!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/12/09 11:14 pm - TX
Topic: RE: Starbucks, dunkin doughnuts or mc'D's coffee's
I like the McD's iced nonfat sugar free vanilla lattes and Starbucks skinny vanilla too.  I'm always a little nervous at McDonald's that they'll put the wrong syrup in and I'll drink it without knowing.   Haven't dumped yet and certainly don't want to start.

Last week I bought a Keurig mini coffee brewer and LOVE IT!  Now I make delicious protein lattes at home.  Typically, I use decaf but the pumpkin spice coffee is rockin!  I add Carb Countdown chocolate milk and a scoop of Max chocolate protein powder then pour over ice.  The combination of sweet creamy chocolate and spice is yummy!   I'm going to try the gingerbread coffee next.   The individual coffee cups average out to .50 cents each.

Keurig B30 Mini Brewers

Gena L.
on 10/12/09 9:41 pm - Canal Winchester, OH
Topic: RE: x-post: Wanna know why I hate shopping at Goodwill?
ugh frustrating....plus the prices are going up THROUGH THE ROOF!!  Do they realize these are second hand clothes???

bryden1401
on 10/12/09 1:28 pm
Topic: Starbucks, dunkin doughnuts or mc'D's coffee's
Tried a cinnamon dolce sugar free far free small latte from starbucks yesterday took me two sittings to drink it.  It was alright but i was wondering if anyone else had tried any others from DD or Mc'D's ones.  It isn't something i would try very often just wanted to see if others had tried anything. As far as i can i have never dumped nor do i want to. Just thought it could be something i had on a very rare occassion as a treat.

I found some protein bars at Sams today sure hope they are good ones getting shakes in is killing me ucky! Seems like i have tried to make it a million ways and cannot get one i like very much think i may go buy some syntrax chocolate truffle liked it gotta wait till pay day though.

Hope everyone is doing wel!
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

caniseetoo
on 10/12/09 12:58 pm - Glenside, PA
Topic: RE: I've lost 100 lbs!!!!
I'm so happy for you Kriste!  Keep up the good work Girl!

caniseetoo
on 10/12/09 12:53 pm - Glenside, PA
Our goodwill is sorted by color, too.  I spent quite a bit of time there one night and then accidently stumbled on five pairs of black pants all next to each other in my size.  Hooray!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/12/09 6:29 am, edited 10/12/09 6:30 am
Have you tried consignment store.. I know I'm in Los Angeles there's a lot, but I took some of my clothes that I had bought and put a lot of money in pre-op to a consignment store.. we'll any ways I swapped out my size 28 clothes for almost brand new size 20 pants 2x tops.. up to date style.. you can find them in the yellow pages. This is affordablefor me until I can get a stable weight instead of wasting money on buying then losing clothes again. I picked up brand names like, Levis, baby phat, lane Bryant, even GAP. Didn't pay a dime it was an even trade.
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/12/09 6:05 am
Topic: RE: I've lost 100 lbs!!!!
Your correct..I count the 20lbs before and everything after.. YOU STILL LOSS IT.. YOU go GIRL!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Pat G.
on 10/12/09 5:42 am - Benton, LA
Topic: x-post: Wanna know why I hate shopping at Goodwill?
I hate shopping at the Goodwill stores in my area because they sort everything by color, not by size. So to find things in my size, I'd have to look at every piece of clothing on every rack in the store. My daughter lives in Nebraska and loves to shop at Goodwill, but in their stores, the clothes are sorted by size - the way God intended for clothes to be sorted. How is it done at the stores in your area?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1066 views