HELLO, IT IS TOO QUIET HERE?!

jamiecatlady5
on 5/3/07 9:36 pm - UPSTATE, NY
Hello, where have all the longer term postops gone? Are people so busy that they do not check in after 1 yr or so, we are coming up on our 5 yr anniversarry I'd love to hear from others how people are living after WLS! I know I have had a regain, nothing sever under 20# or typical bounce back, I try to keep on a healthy lifestyle it can be a challenge. Check in ok! Take Care, Jamie Lap RNY 10/9/02 Dr. Singh 320 preop/163 lowest/183 current 5'9'' (lost 45# before Surgery) Plastics 6/9/04 & 11/11/2005 Dr. King "Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections!"
Diane S.
on 7/13/07 5:03 pm - Long Beach, CA
well I have finally come back to get the rest of the weight off. not alot of us here. I have yet to have any plastic surgery, though I would like some and god knows I can use some. Want to lose the last 15lbs or so, but that hanging skin also scares me. Lost 20 in the past month and a half or so and dang if that skin doesnt dangle too much for me. In October I will be 5years out. Whoo hoo
Most Active