10 months out this very day!!

medium
on 9/18/03 10:43 am - PORT CHARLOTTE, FL
Hello all my WL friends...today marks 10 months since having Open RNY and I am down 88 pounds!! My date was 11/18/02 and my first goal is to be down 100 lbs the first year...that give me 2 months to lose 12 pounds...Mmmmm, wonder if I can do it!! I turn 45 next month and I have to tell you, since this surgery I have gone "bassackward" in age!! I mean I feel 25 instead of 45!! This has been a most amazing "ride" and it's not even really gotten started!! We are all still WLS babies....lol....as we, or "I" am still learning the in's and out's...do's and don'ts.....but I have been truly blessed... I have not had "one" problem since this surgery other than a little hair loss... no being sick, throwing up, dumping......Let's hope the next 10 months are just as "worry free"!! lol I will look forward to seeing you all here in November to get the "ONE YEAR" updates.......love and light, Lisa
RitaJean
on 9/18/03 10:50 am - White Oak, Tx
Wtg..........wonderful feeling isn't it. I was 10 months out on Sept 08 and have lost 82 lbs. I want to loose 10 more before Nov. Started entering my foods on Fitday.com again...just to see where I might be going astray.....lol. Found I had not been eating enough protein or drinking enough water....so i am back on tract again. I have never had vomiting and not even a cold...so we are truly blessed......Keep up the great work and you will hit your goal.......
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 529 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1063 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 639 views