Recent Posts

donna G.
on 10/8/13 1:07 pm - Marion, OH
Topic: RE: Waist Management

Hi my name id Donna

I am a Dec 28, 2006 surgery baby,,,, I am still down 97 lbs but have gained 10 lbs in 5mths, I don't know what has happened, it seems I can't get enough in me, I know I am doing it and I keep going. I binge badly when I am alone. I crave salt, cookies, and bread, My MD says I have Fibromyagia, and that my Vitamin A is very low along with Vitamin D and my PTH is high. I have to have Iron infusions early because my body has stopped absorbing iron. Any suggestions, i am lost for what to eat and how. I weigh 134 my highest weight before surgery was 231. My lowest was 109, I have never had skin removal and my butt seems to be coming back,. UGH lost and confused.

Sounds like you have everything in order, Congrats

Donna

Heather M.
on 1/9/13 3:54 pm - Modesto, CA
Topic: RE: 6 years later

Yeah, December 12th came and went and it was on the 15th, that I realized I'd actually missed my 6th anniversary.  Can't really complain, need to lose about 18lbs, to get back down to my goal weight of 150.  But I have three new babies to show for the weight gain (and thanks to my surgery).. 3 1/2 yr old girl, 2 1/2 yr old boy, and our last, a 10 month boy.  Love them like mad, and once the baby hits a year, figure I can be a little more "me" focused again.

Happy 6 years, to all those that may happen to stumble in!

Heather

Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
lacygirlcat
on 1/9/13 4:59 am - Morehead, KY
Topic: 6 years out...can't believe it

I think I have done pretty well....but recently discouraged with a gain...my highest weight was 252....I'm only 5ft tall....my lowest was 119 but looked very sickly....I stayed at 130 for several years but have been between 133 and 138 for a while now....I am determined not to see 140 on the scales...food journaling and back on the unjury protein....didn't go through all this for nothing.....still want to be able to wear all the cute clothes I have....but my main motivation is that my ex husband and my new husband's ex wife would love for me to gain...hey, whatever works!  right?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEW2DAL/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wEW2DAL/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

SassySteph
on 12/5/12 11:08 pm - Lusby, MD
Topic: RE: 6 years later

Congrats on your anniversary!  I also just had mine on Dec 5th, over the last 6 yrs I have put back on 20 pds but all in all life is wonderful and I still have no regrets.  I was hoping to see some old anniversary buddies here this month but this board has all but died.  It was great to see you here Mr. K!!!

Mr. K
on 12/5/12 2:30 pm - Bay Area, CA
Topic: 6 years later

Very few people log on to this forum. I havent been on this site In a couple of years, I was just by chance talking to someone who was inquiring me about WLS today, and it reminded me that I had surgery 6 years ago.

So, how are you all? I guess life is so jam packed no one checks up anymore.

I am unfortunately at my highest weight, since hitting my lowest weight about 4 years ago.

I weigh right about 252, and my all time lowest was 219. I like it when I am under 230lbs, but honestly I have been under that since 2010. This year, I have had many stressful situations, and have been eating like crazy, which is keeping my weight up. I need to get back under 240 just  to start to feel comfortable again. I stopped exercising most of this year because of schedule initially, but then lazy overtook that I and have felt miserable all year.

2013 will be getting back down and exercising. After carrying hundreds of lbs around for years, its amazing what a difference just 10-15lbs feels like on your body and how your clothes fit.  Oh well, take care December 06 WLSers!

marsha62865
on 5/25/12 1:28 pm
Topic: RE: Waist Management
Hi hun im so proud of u i havent been on in forever i have gained 50 lbs... my stoma has enlarged nuttin stays with me im hungry more often and then i eat wrong foods because i have trouble stuff gettin stuck gl on your journey Love Marsha

XOXOXO
on 4/12/12 10:38 pm
XOXOXO
on 4/5/12 9:27 am
XOXOXO
on 4/1/12 7:46 am, edited 3/31/12 7:47 pm
XOXOXO
on 4/1/12 7:07 am, edited 4/1/12 7:44 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 788 views