briancunn
on 12/22/11 5:51 am - TX
Topic: anniversity
Hay guys. its our anniversity.
Brian

inDIANAw
on 9/22/11 6:02 am - Columbus, IN
Topic: Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are friends with Melissa on Facebook go check out her page:) She is some beautiful pictures posted!!!!

Diana

na_na
on 6/15/11 3:41 pm - KS
Topic: RE: Anyone still here...
Hello. and yes i am still here as well. I have been struggling as well as I gave up my cigarrette addiction that resulted in a tremendously very recent weight gain. I would love to make a friend to get back on track with.

Highest: 291       Current: 220  GOAL:  to get back on track   

inDIANAw
on 6/15/11 12:56 pm - Columbus, IN
Topic: Anyone still here...
How is everyone doing. I am still struggling but trying hard to get back on track. I have gained almost 50 pds from my lowest which was NO where near goal. I hate posting this as I know I sound like a broken record..same story, different day.
I am TRYING to give my my beloved carbs again..honestly I think I could give up my husband easier (that was a JOKE:)
I hope everyone is having better luck then me..
I do miss everyone!!!

Diana

sundi501
on 5/28/11 7:02 pm
Topic: RE: Getting back on track......
 I am so glad to hear from all of you and the encouraging words really help..i think that we almost need more support now than when we were "newbies"!  well I do anyway....lol.  We had a great local support group here at first but then "life" gets in the way and we all kind of lost touch.  
Elaine C.
on 5/19/11 1:21 am - Lawton, OK
Topic: RE: I KNOW A SECRET........
Congrats!!!!

I haven't been around much since I had a baby nine months ago (at the ripe OLD age of 39 LOL)  Gained 30, have lost 10 of it...still working on the other 20...Harder to get off then it waws to put on....Damn carbs (I went thru a mash potato bing for a while since it was easy to keep down while preggo!)  Had to detox myself from the carbs and now back on the normal "diet" and protein shakes in the AM.  Also fought with PPD for several months before I finally talked to the DR about it. 

Enjoy yourself....being pregnant was WONDERFUL for me.  A breeze!  and thanks to epidurals so was his birth!  H eis such a cutie bug (just like me LOL)

Mini-me
on 5/3/11 5:43 am - KY
LOL Hey you were quick posting it I thought maybe you might have taken a week or two

So happy for you!  I'm gonna predict a girl
Beatriz A.
on 5/2/11 5:52 am - Sunny Miami, FL
Congratulations!!!!! The best news ever.
Beatriz
dmsams
on 5/2/11 12:17 am - san antonio, TX
Topic: RE: Hello Ghost Town
I AM fat...ok...so i havent changed sizes but my clothes are TIGHT......wahh
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views