Recent Posts

SteveApril45
on 9/25/05 10:30 pm - frostburg, MD
Topic: Pats win
What a game against the Steelers,I was a wreck the whole game,i'd rather beet the Steelers than win the SuperBowl.......................steve
NewJen
on 9/17/05 5:34 am - greensboro, NC
Topic: Patriots VS Panthers
I am going to the game in Charolette! I am a die hard Pats Fan living in North Carolina! Hopefully they won't throw me out of my state! Jen
njndfan
on 9/12/05 9:02 pm - Bricktown, NJ
Topic: RE: Lovin' College FB
HELLO ANA, COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE JUST LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!! HAVE NOT SEE THE OLD CROWD SINCE LAST SEASON, WE ARE SCATTERED AROUND, NJ, PA, MA, OH, AND AUSTRALIA, BUT WE ALL GATHER 2 TIMES A YEAR AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME GO IRISH! NO ONE HAS SEEN ME SINCE MY SURGERY WHICH WAS 11/11/04 I AM DOWN 182 LBS. I AM SURELY NOT GOING TO MISS STUFFING MYSELF WHILE TAILGATING. WELL ENJOY YOUR SEASON AND REMEMBER " LOSING IS WINNING !!!! " GEORGE
alec275
on 9/10/05 2:08 pm - TX
Topic: Lovin' College FB
I'm so glad it's that time of year again...college football. I can't get enough!!! These kiddos play with so much heart, they don't get paid for it and they are too cute! I miss my college days. Of course, I love my team the most: THE University of Texas! Ana UT@Austin, Class of '97 Hook 'em
Patti N.
on 9/9/05 10:00 am - Marion, IN
Topic: RE: Patriots Win.
After watching my Cubbies slide off the map (again) I AM REALLY READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!! GO Colts.
NewJen
on 9/8/05 9:20 pm - greensboro, NC
Topic: RE: Patriots Win.
Go Pats!! I stayed up way past my bedtime to watch the game and I am paying for it this morning Jen
SteveApril45
on 9/8/05 8:51 pm - frostburg, MD
Topic: Patriots Win.
Hi people My Patriots won last night but it was a rough start,I think the Pats teased them for a while like a cat would play with a mouse before it went in for the kill.The Raiders look pretty good this year and I think they will have a good season.Hope u all have a great FootBall weekend............steve
amymichelizza
on 8/27/05 1:30 am - Manchester, NH
Topic: any IWFL women out there??
I play for the Manchester Freedom and just wondering if there are any fellow gridiron girls out there to give me some tips on playing after surgery??? thanks #72
NewJen
on 8/26/05 6:51 am - greensboro, NC
Topic: Are you ready for some football.......
Go Pats! I am not a bandwagoner! I have been a fan since my teenage days sitting in the snow covered stands of Foxboro! Hoping to go to the Pat vs Pant game at Gilette Stadium, they may run me out of North Carolina! Jen
Patti N.
on 8/18/05 12:48 am - Marion, IN
Topic: RE: Preseason Football
What are you surprised Brett usally does look pretty good out there, he's not Payton but he'll due in a pinch.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 341 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 346 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 325 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 820 views