What's the plan for this Saturday?

Melody P.
on 4/20/24 1:27 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all! Hoping that everyone has a great weekend ahead!

Not a lot planned for the day. My mouth is super sore. Tomorrow my niece has another concert with the town's symphony's school program. That is the extent of plans this weekend.

QOTD: if you had to pick just one genre of reading material for the rest of your life which one would it be.

Mine would have to be historical non-fiction.

B: eggs and coffee

L: ???

D: eggs.

Amy Liz
on 4/20/24 4:44 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Enjoy your nieces concert! Yesterday was a great day and this weekend is shaping up to be the same. I need to get my rear in gear for my sister and her husband coming over for the day - lots to do still. I need to go to the vet office to pick up some meds for Bubba kitty and Sunny's ashes are ready. We have our Lucy's ashes from before, too. We have a sort of little shrine to her and now Sunny too - which is strange to me. I'd rather display a photo to remember them by. IDK, Rob is very sentimental when it comes to our fur-babes. A quick stop at a grocery store for a couple things I forgot yesterday and home to tidy up for a very fun day!

QOTD - Thrillers/mystery for sure

Accountability - skipped lunch because I was so busy I forgot. I late snack instead and switched up dinner to the baked cod I've been craving since Lisa mentioned it recently. It was FAB! With leftovers for tacos tomorrow. And now I want fish all the time. I'm always worried it's not cooked enough and of course I overcooked it, but the fish was very forgiving. Now I have 5 recipes on deck to try. 176.6 today - holy ****! I'm going back and forth between have a great time today and back it tomorrow and staying in control which is stressing me out. I'm probably overthinking it - roll girl, roll. No planned exercise today, but tomorrow I will hike with little girl.

B- coffee, eggbeater veggie scramble

late lunch - Quesso Birria tacos+fixin's, black beans, chips/salsa/guac, and blood orange margaritas are the offerings

D- ?

Have a wonderful day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 4/20/24 7:39 am
RNY on 10/29/19

For our last few dogs, we have photos of them with their collars hung over the corner. I wish we had that for all the dogs we've ever had. It's a nice memory. But no ashes. We don't take those. Whatever helps heal your hearts!

Lisa91941
on 4/20/24 7:46 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Quick check in! I did really good on food and water yesterday. Cooked a great meal and ate a very reasonable amount. Limited myself to one cookie and the rest are packed up to take to the grands today. Too much wine. But ya can't roll back time. So onward.

I've got a party this evening with my workout group. They've asked everyone to bring an app and no desserts so I'm feeling like it's going to be an easy choice dinner. I'm planning on water only. Roger is going with the grands and our daughter to the Padres game. It's celebrate girls softball day, so there will be like 4 million little screaming and screeching softball players and I'm super happy to be staying home. They get to run the bases after the game. So fun for them.

QoTD: I'm not sure what I would pick! I read so many different things now I am not sure I have a fave.

foods today so far

B: last of the roasted chicken and an egg

L: leftover pork chop and cheese

D: I'm taking watermelon, feta and balsamic glazed salad.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 334 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?