What's your plan for this Sunday?

Melody P.
on 4/21/24 4:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all! Hopefully OH will let me post this. I've had a heck of a time getting the site to do anything.

Not much on deck for the day other than the concert. My mouth hurts severely. Wearing the bottom denture is pure torture but I have to, I take it out at night but have to wear it during the day. I have some lovely bruising on my face. I can't stress enough how much this hurts. Ugh. It with my back and shoulders...fun times. I'd really rather stay curled up in bed all day.

QOTD: I've got nothing clever or interesting so tell us the plans for your week ahead!

I have appointments galore. Tuesday with my psychiatric NP, Thursday with the dentist and Friday with my PCP. I need to go to the post office tomorrow. I'm most looking forward to the dentist because it's to put the soft liner in the bottom denture so it won't be bouncing around a bit anymore,

B: oatmeal, egg and coffee x 2

L: going to try and purée some kind of meat...or chop up finely. Probably ham since we have some.

D: potato soup with cheese melted into it.

Amy Liz
on 4/21/24 6:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I hope you enjoy your nieces concert today! Chopped ham salad with pickle and onion sound really good, I haven't had that in forever. Yesterday was a wonderful day just lovely with sis and bil. We had a great time eating, drinking and playing Mexican Train Dominoes all afternoon - so fun! We need to get our own set now. Today I am going to enjoy my very clean house, taking little girl on a hike, laundry and a nap before the kids come over for dinner.

QOTD - Work is all I see until next weekend and that will include hikes, golf and pickleball. I'm so ready for an active full sun summer.

Accountability - No accountability. I enjoyed the day without stress. Did I have way too many chips and too much to drink? Absolutely. Life is too precious and fun to waste sweating one afternoon. Even whole eating/drinking days. Weekends or vacations for that matter. What I normally eat is sustainable long term, I just need to be careful with wine and ****tails. 178.0 bothered me this morning, but was worth it. I assume I'm dehydrated, so it will probably go up again tomorrow. I'm prepared.

B-coffee, 1/2 protein bagel w/light cream cheese and EBB

l - burgers - salad bowl style for me.

d- Fish tacos

Have a great day!.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

White Dove
on 4/21/24 7:12 am - Warren, OH

I was tempted to put one of those in my yard once, because I did not like my neighbor and wanted something that might scare him.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 334 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 288 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 458 views