IS THIS BELOW NORMAL ?

CYNTHIA W.
on 7/6/03 11:21 am - BELLINGHAM, WA
I HAD MY SURGERY ON JAN 20TH 2002, I HAVE LOST 78 LBS SINCE THEN, BUT FEEL THIS IS SORT OF SLOW ISN'T IT ? HOW AR OTHER PEOPLE DOING WITH SIMILAR SURGERY DATE ? MY HAIR IS COMING OUT TOO
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/03 3:53 pm - San Jose, CA
I am in the same boat as you. I have only lost a total of 60 pounds since January 10th, 2003. I know what i am doing wrong and tring to change bad habbits.... I heard we will loose weight slow, but it will come off for sure...... I think we just need to be paitent and take it day by day and pound for pound..... If you have a chance, go to my site and read.... Good Luck in your loss!
Anne K.
on 7/8/03 9:57 am - Muskegon, MI
I had surgery January 6, 2003. I'm down 72 pounds since then and 83 total. I had 100 pounds to lose, so I don't think the 72 is too bad. I'm feeling great and wearing size 12/14 clothes now. I think it depends on how much weight you had to lose to begin with. Don't compare yourself to others, take it slow and do what the doctor has told you to do, it will come off. Good luck!
mhauer
on 7/9/03 2:09 am - Baltimore, MD
I had my surgery 1-21-03. I started out at 345lbs. I am now 262 for a total loss of 83lbs. I thought I was pretty slow too. But, hearing you guys makes me feel a little better. Still got about 120 to go. Just taking it day by day. Take care Mary Hauer
Michelle C.
on 7/10/03 2:15 pm - Springfield, IL
I had my surgery on Jan 10 2003 and im down 86lbs....it just depends on the person....and what your starting weight was...Hang in there~
roxanawalker
on 7/14/03 2:21 am - Sacramento, CA
Cynthia: I had my surgery on January 15th and have lost 86 lb...and yes my hair has been coming out! It has slowed down in the last several weeks. Hope that helps! -Roxana
Sharon M.
on 7/30/03 10:51 am - Montgomery, AL
Because I was so tired my general physician had me to have my thyroid doctor check me out. My thyroid prescription was fine. He wanted to be sure that my metabolism would stay reved up so he sent me to a shrink to get a prescription for Topomax. I was on a standstill when I was put on Topomax. I have been loosing 2-3 pounds every since. Usually 3 pounds. I have lost 90 pounds in 6 months. I have 30-50 pounds left to loose. I hope this helps. Sharon
shezonice
on 8/1/03 12:32 am - Boston, MA
I had my surgery jan 31, 2003 lost total of 80lbs, my hair is coming out also but not to bad, added more protein to my diet to help with hair loss. Due to losing slow I am able to tone up alittle with being a slow loser.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views