1 year out today 153lbs down

Eliza L.
on 1/27/04 3:54 am - Milladore, WI
I cant believe it has been a year already I have gone from 311.5 lbs to 158 inthat year from a size 28/30 to 7/8 jeans it has been an amazing ride. I have about 13 lbs to be at goal but if I never see that it fine by me I am healther than a could have imagened. And that was the point of this right.
Michelle C.
on 1/27/04 4:53 am - Springfield, IL
Congrats on your amazing weight loss!!!!!
Pat Bell
on 1/27/04 5:13 am - Southeast, GA
You are impressive and encouraging to me. I am one week post op and only lost 3 lbs. I know the trama of surgery makes some of us hold onto fluids but I'd like to see a bigger drop on the scale. Post like yours encourage me to look into the distant future rather than worrying about this week. I can only imagine all the dreams you've seen come true during the last year.
Pat Bell
on 7/16/04 4:40 am - Southeast, GA
It's amazing that you posted today when I needed to see this post and read your profile. I too want to lose 150 lbs from my surgery day weight and have been battling my doubts about making it. In reading your profile and seeing your weight loss chart I could compare. My weight loss has seemed slow but it seems to compare well to yours which means I really can do this if I just keep doing what I've been doing. Thanks so much for the post and the encouragement it gave me. Best of luck for your continued success.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 784 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views