Are we done?

eaamc
on 1/31/04 9:00 am - Minneapolis, MN
Not that I'm not thrilled to have lost 1/2 of myself this last year...but, is it just me, or are we coming to the point where we are done losing? Anyone still losing regularly? Any words of advice? Thanks.
Michelle C.
on 2/2/04 1:04 pm - Springfield, IL
I really wish I knew the answer to that..I am myself as well, pretty much done losing I think, however the weight ive lossed has just been wonderful...........Michelle Chapman Open RNY 01-10-2003 296/174/150
Pat Bell
on 2/2/04 10:57 pm - Southeast, GA
Based on information my doctor gave me you might still lose some more weight. He summarized by saying the amount lost in the first six months would be cut in half the second six months. The second six months loss would be cut in half the third six months. Example: First Six months 100 lb loss Second six mo 50 lb loss Third six mo 25 lb loss You guys are so close to goal that it may not work out that way but good luck.
vmullins
on 2/5/04 11:14 pm - Orlando, FL
I'm still losing pretty consistantly. I have my slow weeks, but it's all about what (and how much) we eat and how much we exercise. Since we can eat anything we "want" to by 12 months it just becomes a matter of making choices every day. I've lost 216 pounds since 1/21/03. To get to the "perfect" weight, I could stand to lost another 100, but I'll be happy with another 60, 70 or 80, then a tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction, and arm reduction. That should get me as close to the ideal as possible.
leanance
on 4/8/04 9:37 am - broken arrow, ok
i for one lose every week still i started at 315 and i am now at 150. i stopped for a couple of months but then i beefed up my exercise level and loss went through the roof again. now it is more skin shrinkage i have noticed and i can actually tell every week where the spot was that the weight left from. weird huh?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 782 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 471 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 541 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views