Recent Posts

Betty H.
on 3/21/04 2:46 pm - Dallas, GA
Topic: almost 4 years
Hey everyone. well it's almost been 4 years. How is everyone? I have an iron problem. My body will not store or absorb any iron. My count was a 3 in Nov. I have to have IV's of iron every 3-4 months.
Diana M.
on 2/6/04 11:11 pm - Washington, PA
Topic: RE: 04/2003 was 3 yrs.. i've gained 36 lbs
Hi Kimberly. I will be 3 years out in August 2003 and find myself struggling with weight gain. My lowest weight following surgery was 175 and I am currently struggling to maintain 187. It's nobody's fault but my own though cuz I have gotten lazy and not following the "rules". I need to get focused and get back to the "basics" of this surgery...no fluids w/food, no diet soda, protein and low carbs. I KNOW what to do but haven't done it. Very discouraging. But I will continue to try to keep it in line....let me know how you are doing now if you get this. thanks! diana M. of Washington Pa
kimberly1224
on 8/14/03 3:02 am - Duluth, GA
Topic: 04/2003 was 3 yrs.. i've gained 36 lbs
I'd be interested to hear from others struggling with gaining weight back. April '03 was three years post op for me and I had kept my weight off until recently. Over the last four months, I have gained 36 lbs. I joined Jenny Criag yesterday. Help me....
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
GAINING WEIGHT ........HELP
Sandra A. · 1 replies · 390 views
almost 4 years
Betty H. · 4 replies · 394 views