Recent Posts

Michelle M.
on 5/19/03 2:36 pm - Fresno, CA
Topic: RE: Well, I have made it... tomorrow is the day!!!
Yeah. I hope your new life is grand. God will bless you on your jouney with all our support. Michelle
Karene C.
on 5/19/03 12:57 pm - Hillsboro, OR
Topic: Well, I have made it... tomorrow is the day!!!
Well, first no one mentioned the bowel prep. Yucky! I am anxious and pretty nervous about the whole event but wish time would fly now. Today has just been dragging! Well, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I need you all now and in the future. Thanks! Karene
Oneida H.
on 5/19/03 12:23 pm - Miami, FL
Topic: RE: What do I need for the hospital
Hi! I plan to take a loose fitting jogging suit, my own pajamas (if they let me), slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste, pads, etc. Pretty much the same as everyone else. I did buy a protein mix, multi-vitamins, b-12, iron, calcium, co q-12, and potassium tablets. I've been on a clear liquid diet since Thursday so I have food at home. I did buy a food processor and a new blender to make things easier. I also bought Lactose Free milk just in case I can't have the regular kind. All I need is an extra day to finish organizing my house!!! I still haven't put away my laundry. :o(
Oneida H.
on 5/19/03 12:14 pm - Miami, FL
Topic: RE: TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!!!
Tomorrow is my day, too!! Good luck and keep up the positive attitude.
Kristin M.
on 5/19/03 10:52 am - Parkersburg, WV
Topic: RE: Friday is my surgery.
Good luck you guys! You will be in my prayers!
Kristin M.
on 5/19/03 10:51 am - Parkersburg, WV
Ohhhhh, good luck. Wish you a speedy recovery!
Kristin M.
on 5/19/03 10:50 am - Parkersburg, WV
Topic: RE: JUST a LITTLE nervous
Hi Sherri, My surgery is scheduled for the 28th also. I am soooo scared. I am not quite sure why but I have good moments and bad ones. Please let me know how you deal with it if you are!
Virginia G.
on 5/19/03 8:47 am - Dolomite, al
Very wise words. Good Luck and let us know when you get home how everything is doing. [email protected]
Virginia G.
on 5/19/03 8:45 am - Dolomite, al
Topic: RE: Friday is my surgery.
That is soooo wonderful. It just about happened for you and me both at the same time.. I got my Ok last friday also and I go next monday. I was so excited i didn't know what to do first.. lol Good luck and keep in touch. [email protected]
shenry
on 5/19/03 6:29 am - North Branch, MN
Topic: Friday is my surgery.
I am very excited, but also very nervous. My journey has been a long one, I started this process in November 2001 by going to Dr. Ikramuddin and having my insurance deny me. This time around I was denied also, but then the insurance company sent a list of requirements that I had to meet in order for them to cover the surgery. I finally got approval last Friday and a surgery date of this Friday. When it happened, it happened fast.
Most Active