Recent Posts

Andrea D.
on 5/20/03 5:29 pm - Joliet, IL
Topic: Countdown...
Hello All.... First I would like to say thank you to everyone that has posted messages on my site. It really means a lot to me that you have taken the time to say a few kind words of encouragment or well wishes. I really appreciate it. I am nervous, but oddly enough more about the pre admission testing that I have to do this coming Thursday. I guess I am just so worried that something will go wrong and my surgery won't get done. With all the anticipation and focus on the future...I am just so ready to get it done and begin the healing process. Thanks again to everyone for your kind thoughts, and know that I also think of all of you everyday.
Chris M.
on 5/20/03 4:28 pm - Coconut Creek, FL
Topic: Tomorrows the day!
Its 11:30 and Im going in to the hospital at 6 tomorrow morning. Very excited - not really nervous. Wish I could get to sleep though. Anyway, I'll post when I'm all done.
Kim Gregory
on 5/20/03 12:08 pm - KEITHVILLE, LA
Topic: RE: one more day
Congrats and good luck! I am a bit nearvous too I have 2 days to go.....I wish the best for you!!! Take care and God Bless!
Juanita H.
on 5/20/03 3:12 am - Lake City, Fl
Topic: RE: Surgery Date for Revision
Hey Jack, Congrats on getting your revision scheduled. I was reading your story and I am impressed that you would go thru this again. Mine is next week and man am I scared,well a little bit lol. Having it done LAP and I pray it works out ok.Anyway good luck to you it sounds as you have a great take on life and thats the best,we take what we get then deal with it.Many hopes and prayers for you best of luck Hugs4u Juanita Heuer
John M.
on 5/20/03 3:10 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Surgery Date for Revision
I hope you have a very successful surgery with no complications. My surgery is this friday in the afternoon. Good Luck and God Bless.
John M.
on 5/20/03 3:08 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: one more day
Good luck on your surgery. I will be traveling down that same road. I am looking forward to being a lighter person.
John M.
on 5/20/03 3:05 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Friday is my surgery.
My surgery is friday also. That is the day we will start our journey to the slim side. Slim Fast will have a new meaning, we won't have to drink it, we will be doing it! Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
snicklefritz
on 5/20/03 1:27 am - Cincinnati, OH
Topic: Surgery Date for Revision
Well I go for Pre op testing this afternoon with surgery scheduled for Thursday morning. Since this is the second time I am probably more nervous because I know more.
Kriola
on 5/19/03 5:23 pm - On the water, MA
Topic: one more day
I am a bit nervous, also looking forward to a better more comfortable life... 5-21-03 7:30am.....
christytn
on 5/19/03 3:38 pm - Memphis, TN
Topic: RE: Friday is my surgery.
Hi Sandy! Friday is my surgery date too!! I'm nervous, but we just have to trust in God and trust in our surgeon's abilities and we will do fine! I wish you the best of Luck as we travel to the losing side on the same day!!
Most Active