Any other July 9ths rebirths out there!

Katrina B.
on 6/14/03 10:28 am - Chico, Ca
Hello All, I am having surgery on July the 9th, which is coming up in just 24 days! I am excited and getting scared as the day gets closer. I just wanted to know how others maybe feeling at this stage. Good luck to you all!Katrina
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/03 3:39 pm - VA
Katrina my surgery is on July 9 and I am getting really scared. I am at the point where I am looking for a sign from God to tell me not to get the surgery. I really want it, but I guess it is just my nerves. The date is approaching rather fast. I guess my biggest fear is dying. I am not too worried about the pain I just want to live. I hope you are doing better than I am... I would love to hear back from you. Courtney in Virginia
Leiane K.
on 6/22/03 3:49 pm - Muskego, WI
Hi to Katrina and Courtney, I am also 7/9 in Illinois. Wow, i can't believe this is going to happen, finally!!! I am also very nervous, scared but excited. I am really setting myself up for success, not failure. To me this will not be like all the other diets. I will feel different - physically, and hopefully mentally. Good luck to you all. See you on the other side!!! Leiane Kramer. Muskego WI.
Ann Marie N.
on 6/23/03 1:51 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi everyone - I'm also scheduled for July 9th. I'm more excited than anything else. I'm not afraid of the pain, and I havent given much thought to dying. I do feel anxious though, I think its the fear of the unknown. I have support from all my family and friends, and I see a GREAT therapist. I am sooooo ready for this change!
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views