Please read

Dionna_Dupuis
on 4/21/06 11:41 pm - Patuxent River, MD
I am a Navy wife who had surgery July 16 2003 I was 266 and went down to 98 lbs (too skinny for me) I am up to 130 now everyone says I look great but I fear the worst of weight gain. I do retain water in my hands alot I dont know if that is some of the problem but any way the reason I am writting is to Stess to all of the POST Ops to make sure you see your Dentist I had to go in ER because of a mouth pain to find out I have 10 cavities OUCH.. I brush my teeth faithfully and floss I went to a dentist who informed me we are at High Risk of losing our teeth I never heard of this PLEASE take care of your Oral as well as the rest of your body. I love the weight loss it has improved my health but some times I get so upset thinking what I was not told GOOD LUCK and Happy Losing
TotallyAlsum
on 4/25/06 11:28 am - Plainfield, IN
I can definitely relate. I went to the dentist and found that I had 8 cavities. I asked him if it had to do with my wls but he wasn't sure. He didn't know much about the surgery. I am having a lot of work done on my teeth.
jenafwife
on 4/26/06 1:15 am - Blue Ridge, GA
Hmmm sounds like something that needs to be monitored! The last couple of times that I have been to the Hygenist she asked if I had diabetes. I said no but I have had Gastric Bypass. Anyway she didn't like the way my gums were looking. They weren't inflamed but were retreating or shrinking. Anyway I have been very diligent about taking all my vits since then and will see soon if it has helped. Do you take Calcium Citrate? And Dry D? Jen L.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 701 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 612 views