Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 4:32 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Topic: RE: What damage am I doing?
Stink did you say -- it totally stinks!! I told my husband I was depressed, and he, who is always up up up and happy said no you're just a little bummed. Okay call it what you want!! I did initially ask my wls surgeon and he said for the length of time I would be on them there would be no damage. But I've been on them over two weeks and I don't kinow if I'm over the length of time he thought I'd be on them or not. I usually am good with pain, but this one is a killer!! thanks flirt!! love donna p.s. and what a tease to me about that leg on the dash - I would just like to get my leg in the car without picking it up like it's a stick!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 4:28 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Pam, thanks for that suggestion, I think I will mosey over there and pick their brains. Thanks!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 4:27 am - Fairfax Station, VA
thanks Barb, I didn't figure I was the only one, I just get anal about this stuff. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 4:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Topic: RE: article worth reading
thank you Linda, great artile! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 4:25 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Topic: RE: wow moments
Hey, aren't you the girl who asked just the other day how to handle male attention??? Sort of sounds like you figured it little flirt!! Good for you -- love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 4:22 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Topic: RE: What the "friends" thing means...
Hi Paula, your profile looks awesome!! However ----- I will NOt BE DOING THIS!! I just can't deal with it now. Too many other things going on right now. And I don't have to do it right?? thanks for sending this post Paula, you probably laugh at all us computer challenged folks out here. thanks Paula, love donna
linda D.
on 10/19/06 3:10 am - Holbrook, NY
Topic: RE: wow moments
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! This is just so much fun I was in Boston a few weeks ago...driving is impossible and if you don't know where you're going you end up right back in the same place you were when you started! It was actually pretty funny - well it is now...it was really frustrating when it was happening! - It took us 3 1/2 hours to drive 6 miles (from our hotel in Chelsea to my nieces college (Emanuel)) Ugh and I've heard that people can't figure out NY???? NY is a piece of cake compared to Boston! But we had fun hugsssssss...Linda
donnafc
on 10/19/06 2:35 am - Lowell, MA
Topic: wow moments
So the other day I was driving to work. Terrible traffic all around, I commute from north of Boston to just south. Through our lovely new Big Dig tunnels. On a good day it takes about 50 minutes. Wednesday a.m. it was running into the 2 hour point when I realized I was sitting with my left foot up on the seat, window open and Kid Rock blasting on the radio. I was drinking my coffee and singing my brains out.... not good for others to hear. At one point I noticed the guy in the red SUV behind me. He was watching me but trying not to be seen. So we come to the beginning of the commuter lane- this is were all the A@@holes try to squeeze in last minute, while the rest of us have been waiting patiently. I ended up squeezing out the dude in the white Lexus so he couldn't cut in front of me and the proceeded to make sure that my buddy in the red SUV made it as well. So dude was pissed but buddy started laughing away and sent me a big old thumbs up. It was great....I gave him a big ol' girlie smile and proceeded to drive on to work smiling the whole way...... d
CAROL W.
on 10/19/06 2:20 am - VERONA, PA
Topic: low blood suger
Hi everyone, it has been awhile since I posted. I am having a problem i never had before. I am 13 months out and I am having problems with low blood suger. I don't know what to do about it. The doctor says to drink juice or eat hard candy but regular juice makes me sick and I don't want to start eating candy. Too much suger and I get real nausiated. Any sugestions? Last night it start to drop real fast, I could feel it. I ate some peanut butter and pork rinds. ( i am trying to keep my carbs down and that seems to make it worse.) I started to cut carbas and my weight started to go down again. if I add them back then I am going to stop losing again. I ate too many carbs yesterday and gained 2 pounds in one day. I want to lose not gain and I have to get the low blood suger under control. I just don't know what to do. Help please. Carol W
donnafc
on 10/19/06 2:16 am - Lowell, MA
Topic: RE: I'm Back
Hey thanks for the support. You remind me of a woman I work with. When I was heavy I used to look to her and wish I was her size and had her attitude. She is a red head and wears the greatest boots. Her passion in life. She to has wonderful woman curves. I am now smaller than she is but she still kicks a@@ with her curves. In fact I think she looks better than most of the woman here. -- we have some real skinny bit@#es. by the way Marilyn Monroe was 5'5.5" tall and was said to wear a size 16..... not a bad comparison.... I also can't believe how far you have come. You look so good it is amazing. thanks again donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views