10 months out the 22nd, new P.O. for tummy tuck/hernia repair

Renee J.
on 8/29/03 11:21 pm - Rustburg, VA
Hi, I had my 10mth anniversary on the 22nd of Aug. I had a hernia repair with full tummy tuck on the 18th. I am down from 268 to 148!! My life has changed dramatically. I still cant believe its my body when I look in the mirror. I'm definetly in for a shopping spree as soon as I heal from this tummy tuck. By the way I didn't ask for a tummy tuck. I went to my surgeon for a huge hernia, and he said the tummy tuck goes with the hernia repair!! So I got a flat very tight (too tight at the moment) stomach at the same time. I wish GOD'S blessings on all that are awaiting surgery. GOD bless you all today, tommorrow, and always~~~
Mary P.
on 9/3/03 12:51 pm - Houston, TX
Wow, that is so cool. I mean not the fact that you had a hernia, but the fact that you got to get a tummy tuck. I don't mean to be laim, but what does the tummy tuck feel like. Are you really sore? I myself am 10 months out and have gone from 245lbs to 126lbs. Even with exercise I have alot, I mean alot of excess skin on my arms, tummy,and thighs. I have been seriously considering plastic surgery, but as you know it cast mucho money. So I will probably have one thing done at a time. Please let me know about your surgery and your recovery time from the tummy tuck. Thanks You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Most Active