Happy Anniversary to us,h...

Anne B.
on 10/1/03 1:08 pm - Rochester, NH
Happy Anniversary to us,happy anniversary to us,happy anniversary to all us skinny little bums,happy anniversary tooooooo uuuuussssssss!!!!!!! Wahooo!! What a difference a year makes..I had my surgery on October 11 and I weighed 280 on that day(I had lost 20 before that ) Today I weigh 159 for a total of 141..I have to say that I am proud of myself for what I have accomplished this year..This surgery is truly amazing...October 11 is my wedding anniversary also, so needless to say I didn't feel like celebrating..(MY immediate postop experiance was painful and scary for me) so this October 11 me and my Tommy boy will be livin it up!!! ......so to all..... happy 1st birthday on your new life!!! luv to you all ......Anne Bartoloni
Krista F.
on 10/4/03 3:09 am - Temecula, CA
Hi my surgery was on Oct 11,th 2002 also. I weighed 288 on that day , today I weigh 182 for a total of 106lbs lost. I work out daily doing Taekwondo, so I have built a great deal of lean muscle. I am also proud of what I accomplished this year, I competed in an International Womens Taekwondo Tournament in South Korea, took 5th in the world for my age group. I have gold medals here in the state of California, this all would not be possible if it wasn't for the surgery, it is truly amazing, before surgery I could barely walk and when I did I hurt so bad. I was living on over the counter pain meds. I had a great recovery from surgery, I see myself as being very lucky. Happy 1 year birthday to you and to all our friends out there!!!.. Krista Fredericksen
Most Active