NEVER THIUGHT I WOULD THIS SKINNY

joanne M.
on 3/4/04 12:24 am - islip, ny
HI ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE, WELL OCTOBER WAS A YEAR FOR ME. AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK I'LL NEVER BE SKINNY---------- I WENT FROM A SIZE 22 TO A SIZE 4 OR A 2......... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT . WELL I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM IM DOING GREAT I LOVE ME . AND DR. COOPERSTONE I LOVE YOU TOO.
divastarr71
on 10/25/04 3:47 pm - Duluth, GA
I know the feeling. I'm 2yrs post op & went from a 24/26 to a 2/4 or 4/6 (depending on where I go shopping). I can actually buy off the same racks as my 6-yr old daughter, just a bigger size. But it is SO kool. This was totally amazing for me too. Now I just have to do my research for a Dr to remove the excess skin so I'll be down to a 0/2...can't wait.
ilenePetty
on 6/2/05 8:34 am - Dixon, CA
6-2-05 Good afternoon I to have lost 138 lbs I went from a size 3 x to a petite size 4 and some 6's and yesterday I bought a skirt 2 petite. I haven't worn a skirt since high school they are much cooler than pants and very comfortable. I had open RNY Gastric bypass surgery 10-03-2002 South San Francisco Kaiser. My surgeon was Dr Neil Gorrin he is wonderful and gave me back my life. I will be 3 yrs out 10-3-05 I am in the process of waiting for a tummy tuck I have developed a hernia that needs to be repaired at the time of the tummy tuck by the top of the incision. I still have diabetes in fact my blood sugar goes higher now since RNY Gastric surgery. It goes to 300 and drops under 50 within 2 hrs. My Diabetes Doctor took me off my diabetes medication because they are afraid of the lows I am having. I have been taken out of my home by ambulance already once and I can't go any where with out food to bring my blood sugar back up. My Doctors want me to eat every two hours. Then the roller coast ride begins with my blood sugars. I am really happy with my surgery and the new me just having problem with my blood sugars. I was hoping on this site someone may have some answers to help me with this situation if it happens to them and is this part of the results of the surgery Does the surgery cause the blood sugars to go high after a light meal and then drop under 50. I apprecate any information any of you might have out their. sincerely Ilene Petty
Most Active