Since 10-21-2002 I'm down to high school size, I don't know what smaller looks like...

C. C.
on 7/28/04 5:34 pm - Ellenwood, Ga
Because I was a size 16 in high school. I am now wearing a size 16 and 18 for hips. I love it, my husband and I have a renewed vigor in our marriage and I really don't know a smaller size as an adult. My goal is to lose about 40-50 more lbs. And don't want to be smaller than a 12 or 13. I will have to start being physical which I have not done on consistent basis. I know I should have incorporated some excerise but I'm so buzy running with my 8 and 4yr olds. I will star****er aerobics this coming month when kids go back to school. This I know will jump start my weight loss again. I can eat anything, and it is then sometimes I wish I met with some resistance in my body. But I refuse to go back to my old self. The new one is so much happier and healthier. I didn't realize til I got on this website again since dec. 2002. I no longer have any health problems I opened up with before my surgery. Just some insomnia at times since I work from home. But all the pain is gone. It's a beautiful life not to wake up in PAIN! Praise God for all Victory in Jesus. I have begun singing all over the world and will do everything I can to keep preaching and singing about Jesus since He is the One that has brought me through with no vomiting or sickness! I can't thank him enough. I celebrate a new life!
Most Active