anyone else here have surgery Oct 14th 2002?

MccGator
on 7/28/04 10:39 pm - Northern, IL
I didn't even know this board was here! I have yet to talk to anyone that had surgery on the same day as me but I KNOW there have to be plenty out there! So if you see this give me a shout. Don
Gingers63
on 8/31/04 5:50 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi Don, Ok, so I didn't have my surgery on the same day, but I had mine 10 days before you. How are things going for you? Have you reached goal? Is your picture current? (mine isn't at the moment, but the photo editors have a new one) Gee, will we always look fat in pictures of ourselves? Ok, that is all that will come to my brain at the moment...LOL Just thought your lonely post needed a response, even if it is a month later. Hugs, Ginger
MccGator
on 10/4/04 7:15 am - Northern, IL
LOL hello there, thank you for replying. Yes I have reached my goal. actually I am below goal. My goal was 242 and this morning I was 219. I am very happy with the results!!! you look like you are doing quite well yourself! Don
Sherrie M.
on 10/4/04 6:35 am - McIntosh, AL
I had mine oct 1 doing great
Tonya B.
on 9/9/05 10:41 am - Atmore, AL
Yes! Mine was Oct 14, 2002 at Mobile Infirmary in Mobile, AL. I lost 105 lbs and have regained 10 lbs. I am maintaining that weight. I worry every day about gaining more weight. Stress is the biggie. I am a supervisor with the postal service (very stressful), going through empty nest syndrome, and filing for divorce. Otherwise, I am doing great. Enjoying life as a regular size person. And yes, I would do it again if I had to (better not have to). You look really terrific in the picture. Keep up the good work.
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/06 5:37 am
Hi Don, Just found this site myself!!!! I actually had my surgery on Oct. 15, 2002. I lost about 105 pounds but have gained back about 20 pounds. I went back to my surgeon a couple of weeks ago and he told me I need to get back on my "protein first" routine. My big downfall was coca cola's. I know they are a no-no but I did it anyway. Well, I dropped them about 2 weeks ago and I've started working out at Gold's Gym again. I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks and that feels good. It really is a mind thing. Anyway, I'm going to get this last 35 pounds off if I have to run a marathon to do it. LOL DebbieDoo
Most Active