Recent Posts

kidneedonor
on 9/18/09 12:12 am
Topic: RE: NOVEMBER BABY! WHOOOOO
HI Newbies... 

One year post op RNY ... Hang on to your hats folks, this is gonna be a wild and crazy ride.. Went for my consult for tummy tuck , got approved from insurance, and  my date is NOVEMBER 18TH.. YEAH BABEEE... WHOOO HOOO... doin the HAPPY DANCE !!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ~~

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
kidneedonor
on 9/18/09 12:07 am
ogradysc
on 9/17/09 9:06 am - Shawnee, KS
I just got my letter today that insurance approved me, then the surgeons office called and I meet him the first time on October 12th.  They said the surgery is usually about 6 wks after that...however, I'll already have all my appts done by then so I'm hoping it'll be a little sooner but it will still be November sometime.  I can't wait!!  I will definitely be back to check on everyone.  I will definitely want some online buddies for this journey.  Oh ya, I'm having the RNY.
Navywifey09
on 9/16/09 2:21 am - Denver, Co/ Jacksonville , NC
Topic: Happy happy happy
November 2nd here I come. I know there will be obstacles but, bring it on...
HW- 350+/SW- 321/CW- 187/GW- 150
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Second Birthday tickers    
ladymoya
on 9/15/09 9:06 pm - Baltimore, MD
Topic: Do anyone wanna lose more weight?
Is there anyone that need or want to lose sum more weight before ur date . I do just so it wont hold me back from surgery. I have lost the weight that I was required but it dnt hurt to lose sum more at my weight. If so plz let me know we can work together. I'm do the liquid diet cuz it works for me. But if you wanna do sumthin different and it works for you.....let me know.  Lets go Novmber family I'm here to support.

ladymoya
on 9/11/09 1:24 pm - Baltimore, MD
Topic: more appts.
hello nov family.....

Well I didnt think we need to do more stuff when it comes down to get surgery. Figure all the stuff u had to do b4 gettin a date, that woul be enough. Wrong!!!!! I have 3 appt. that I need b4 surgery so its back to gettin stuff done so I can keep my date. Have anyone else set up there appts yet.?      BTW COUNTDOWN will start    Oct 1 and dwn to I leave to have surgery then sumone will have to take over till I come back to finish nov 31.     well gn fam.

Tonya75
on 9/4/09 2:21 am - IL

I am too especially that I dont have to pay one red cent!

NOV here we ALLL come.

DS Surgery 11/23/09
Tonya

K N.
on 9/3/09 4:23 pm
November the 4th baby! I am so amped, it will be here before we know it though!
ladymoya
on 9/3/09 6:29 am - Baltimore, MD
TONYA

Hey girl doesnt feels good to hear a date. omg i could had fell out when she told me that date. im so cites about this. im doin the same about plans i talk to my kids and there so excited about this also markin the calender its soooooo cute. well keep posting on here we will get thru these days together ttys.

ladymoya
on 9/3/09 6:26 am, edited 9/3/09 6:26 am - Baltimore, MD
hello rich .....yes havin a countdown buddy will be fun.  i saw that there are alot of novmber ppl that waitin also.. hope u get ur date also wit us cuz nov. rocks! lol    I had a friend that had her surgery there also and shes doin great and feels so better about her self so to say that ur in good hands. pm me anytime if u wanna talk  or anything.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1857 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 850 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 876 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1237 views