Insure Nutrition? Insurance covered protein...

floweringgemini
on 10/1/15 6:46 pm - Rocky Point, NC

I saw this advertised on the website (obesity Help). I went to it and filled out the information. I am wondering has anyone used this program successfully? They called me today and said that at no cost I will receive my protein, some scar cream, and a multi vitamin and that it will be shipped to me and cost me nothing. I am interested in hearing the good bad and ugly. 

NYMom222
on 10/1/15 7:48 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I would be interested to see as well. Always wondered about that....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Mary Gee
on 10/1/15 8:49 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

It just depends on your insurer.  I applied and they submitted it to my insurer - they didn't cover it.  But, I have seen posts where other people have been successful.  So it's worth a try.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

floweringgemini
on 10/2/15 2:27 am - Rocky Point, NC

They say my insurance covers it and as soon as they get the signed script back I will receive my protein, vitamins and cream. They also say that there is a copay assistance program. I have a $200 deductible for prescriptions but they say I do not have to pay that either. Im just skeptical it sounds too good to be true.

Mary Gee
on 10/2/15 7:25 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

If I remember correctly, after I submitted my application, they sent me a letter leading me to believe I was covered, but then I got a denial from my insurer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you....but don't get your hope up.

Good Luck.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Felicity Q.
on 10/2/15 7:56 pm
DS on 09/28/15

Someone else posted about this a few weeks ago and I was curious and filled out their forms and such. They called me back and said my insurance didn't cover it.

I was impressed they didn't really try to sell me much. I filled out the form, they called me to confirm my info (and tried to up-sell me 'supplements that will help prevent hair loss' which I declined). They called me 1 more time a week or 2 later to let me know the insurance didn't cover the protein supplements.

No word from them since. If you're on the fence, I'd say go for it! Unlike some other things I have seen online lately, this doesn't seem to be a marketing scheme to get your personal info then bombard you with phone calls and emails!

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 387 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?