Recent Posts

marsheeeee
on 4/28/08 1:00 am - Jackson, MS
Topic: RE: What a difference a year makes!
You are looking good! Congratulations on your achievement. Now go and post a new avatar that looks like you do now. Marcia
marsheeeee
on 4/28/08 12:58 am - Jackson, MS
Topic: RE: My ONE Year!!
Well done, Pam, except now you SO need a new avatar!!! Looking good! Marcia
janorn
on 4/27/08 11:08 pm - Las Vegas, NV
WOW!!! You look amazing. It is true what a difference a year makes. Congratulations on your success!! Jan
Gineta R.
on 4/27/08 5:44 pm - Rockledge, FL
Looking good Craig. Congrats on your success !!
cherimen
on 4/27/08 1:38 pm - Oroville, CA
Congratulations on your success. Keep up the good work.
shar S.
on 4/27/08 11:43 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Topic: RE: Sunday Weigh In
10 pounds below goal.........how fantastic is that!!!!!!!! never heard the dense bone theory but it sounds good to me.
shar S.
on 4/27/08 11:41 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Lisa and I are gonna move in with Inky soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shar S.
on 4/27/08 11:39 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
What an amazing transformation!!!!
Jody U.
on 4/27/08 10:52 am - Port Moody, Canada
I haven't been on here for quite some time, as I haven't had many changes, still 10 pounds below goal at 130. total loss is 140 pounds. Have been maintaining this for about a month, do not want to lose anymore. At 50 years old and wearing a size 2-4, I don't want to look too thin. If anything, everyone is worried that I have lost too much weight. Also, has anyone heard about our bones weighing more than a normal persons'? Apparently, when we are MO for a long period, our bones get more dense because of the extra weight we carry. So when we lose a significant amount of weight, the bones still stay dense, so even though I weigh 130 pounds, most people think I weigh a lot less, and it's because of my extra dense bones that add weight to me. I am forever saying but I weigh this, and it isn't too thin on a BMI or weight chart. But I bet if my bones weren't as dense as they are I might weigh in the teens or 120's. that is another reason why we might be a size 4 at 130 but a normal person might be a size 8 at 130. They're bones aren't as dense as ours.... Just my thoughts and observations Jody
fatdaddynomo
on 4/27/08 10:34 am - Port Murray, NJ
Topic: What a difference a year makes!
I just uploaded my before and after pictures to my profile, and even I can't believe the difference. I have lost around 165lbs in the last year. I even took the obligatory thin guy in the fat guys pants picture. I welcome anyone to look at the pictures on my profile if you wish, but I warn you' they may be disturbing to some of you, lol. Good luck to those of you thinking about the procedure, and congrats to those who have already done it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views