Recent Posts

eaamc
on 5/28/03 4:45 am - Minneapolis, MN
Topic: RE: I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Congrats to all...to those who've lose fast, and especially to those who've lose slowly. Well, I added it all up..........and including myself, we have lost a total of 390 pounds! Yeah! We've lost a whole person or two! So, congrats to us all...keep up the good work! Andrea - 1/31, lap rny, down 68 pounds.
marie N.
on 5/25/03 11:57 am - w.babylon, ny
Chris I know how you feel. I had a lap RNY on January 2, 2003 and amdown91 lbs. I'm in 7th heaven and boring evryone aound withmy joy in being able to move around better wear smaller clothes and just feel better both physically and emotionally.. I have also met people in the strangest places who've had he surgery. We've had mini support groups and it is so encouraging. Several people at my job are also interested in the surgery so I've had informal discussions and hopefully have helped them. Keep up the good work ! Weigh to go girl!
Judy R.
on 5/17/03 2:49 am - Twin Cities, MN
Chris, congratulations - you're doing awesome. I had my lap RNY surgery on January 31st, 2003 and am down 62 lbs. Life is so much better and I am finally looking forward to having a summer that I can enjoy and not just worry about how hot it is and how uncomfortable I am. I too love reading everyone's profiles and particularly look for those that look real healthy and try and learn what is working for them. I am beginning to become more educated and am implementing some vitamin and protein changes in my regimen based on reading these profiles. I haven't gone to any support groups but feel that I get a lot of support in this website and a few people that I correspond with. Hoping for our continued success!
Chris O.
on 5/16/03 4:32 pm - Marion, IA
Topic: I AM SO EXCITED!!!
I had Open RNY on January 3rd, 2003. I have forever shed 70 pds. I am a happier person than I was before. I thank God everyday for Dr. Boe and the staff at the Belvidere Hospital. I am spreading the word and have two friends that will be having the surgery soon. I look for people that have gone this journey also to speak with, I enjoy their stories and revel in their progress.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views