Recent Posts

Suzanne T.
on 5/17/03 8:11 am - Frankfort, KY
Topic: 50 Days!
While I was trying to get approval, I was determined; now I don't know what to do about the waiting. I've been scheduled for a little over a week and it was a very looooong week. Any suggestions?
Rosa F.
on 5/17/03 7:30 am - New Rochelle, NY
Topic: Hello to all you July pre ops
Hello all and I'd like to wish you all the best. I have my date too. July 9th. Getting nervous as the time draws nearer. I do plan to make sure I get to dine at a coupld of my fav places at least two weeks prior to July 9th, then have my last supper two days before. I'm not planning to binge eat, but it will be the last time I will be able to enjoy barbeque, mac and cheese, lobster and such for a while. I'm officially babbling. Just nerves. I have so much to do before July to make sure everything is in place. Anyone else operating on overtime these days?
Patricia H.
on 5/12/03 5:53 pm - OR
Topic: RE: hi everyone, wanted to shout a big yahoooo as the wls date gets closer.
Hi. I'm July 2nd. Well actually I'm Patricia. I'm also excited at times, very calm at times. anxious and wondering what I'm taking the risk for at times. Realizing it's actually going to happen. Wondering what my life will be like. Are my expectations to great? Will I fail this time too? Actually I don't think about it that much of the time as I am to busy in the here and now but when I do those are my thoughts.
Jay F.
on 5/11/03 3:35 am - west haven, ct
Topic: hi everyone, wanted to shout a big yahoooo as the wls date gets closer.
Hi, my wls date is july 3, 2003. I'm getting excited as the days, months get closer, would like to hear from you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views