Recent Posts

mamabrie
on 2/12/15 1:04 pm - CLARKSVILLE
Topic: RE: Anybody out there from 10 years ago???

My Surgery was July 1st 2003. I have gained some weight back. I have mega stress & blame some on the meds I take to help me deal with the stress. But also the cravings & loss of willpower.

mamabrie
on 2/12/15 1:00 pm - CLARKSVILLE
Topic: RE: July 1st is my surgery date & I am so ready !!!

I have falling off track & the pounds are creeping up. How are you doing?

b1
on 5/19/14 3:53 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Topic: RE: Anybody out there from 10 years ago???

me too. I'm 10 yrs out in july, did well for first 7 then things happened with family and I have gained over the last 3yrs, looking to get back to surgeon this month as I get a little time for 'ME' to get back on track.wish I could say its my pouch but doubt it and know I screwed up.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCdxYtX/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wCdxYtX/s-weight.png[/img]
[/url]
nicolebb23
on 3/14/14 4:48 am - Cottonport, LA
Topic: Anybody out there from 10 years ago???

Hey yall! Long time since I have posted on here. I have lost 100 and holding!Hope everyone is doing well!

AZDee
on 5/13/13 12:32 am - Gilbert, AZ
Topic: RE: 8 years out and gained weight

When I was 8 years out I had pretty much gained back the 80 lbs I had lost when I first had surgery....10 lbs a year just sorta  crept back.  It seemed like nothing I did helped.  Alot was age I know, but I ate pretty good, exercised and still was gaining in my disparity I tired something my daughter had used to lose weight.  I tried hcg, the real stuff, and with in months all the weight plus the last 20 I could not lose after surgery were gone, now two years later I have kept it off.  I am 4 weeks out after having plastic surgery for my bat wings, face/neck lift and breast lift.  Plastic Surgeon wants me to have a lower body lift to get the bottom matching the top.  Do not give up, I was convinced I was doomed to live as a fat person, not true, do not give up on yourself...It may have taken me 10 years to get here, but I am here!!!

Carmen Perez
on 11/21/12 1:48 am - Raleigh, NC
Topic: RE: Any July '03 Bandsters out there?

I had my surgery on 07/14/03

I gained about 30 pounds 3 yrs after having my surgery but, thank God I was able to loose it again, I've pretty much kept my weight under control. I feel and look fabulous

KendyDawn
on 8/28/12 8:03 am - Ramsey, MN
Same thing, as with my mom (who ahd it before me).  I track EVERYTHING on MyFitnessPal, run, classes at Lifetime Fitness, etc.  I gained 90 lbs back!  Even when I waitressed in a sports bar 6+ hours per night of walking, and I was putting it on. 

I went to a surgeon about a revision.
Melissa Sanders
on 4/30/12 8:43 pm, edited 4/30/12 8:43 pm - Newnan, Ga
 Im in your situation, gained back 15lbs since 2003.  I have started walking more, eating less. The key is to get active and eat healthier.  I hope to lose the lbs by the end of the year.  I am able to eat whatever I want, and for the past couple of years I've been eating 2 helpings insted of 1.  I'm cutting down and Im going to star****ching what Im doing. I dont want to be in the 300's again ever.  Let's try it together?  
Paula B.
on 3/12/11 8:24 am - Troup, TX
Topic: 8 years out and gained weight
Anybody else out there in my situation?  How do I get on track? 
Stephanie F.
on 2/6/11 12:50 pm - San Antonio, TX
Topic: RE: Had recent Stomaphyx

Hi Angie, I am researching having this done. I have fep BCBS am wondering if this covered under my ins. I begin at 331 lbs got down to 201 and regained almost 65 lbs through all of this I have knee surgery, foot drop broke foot, back surgery, and just recent foot surgery. everything always seems to get in the way of my plan to get back on track and lost my grandmother on top of this.  Please Help i see my surgeon on thursday knowing he is going to yell at me.

Thanks Steph

Stephanie Frederick
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!!!!!!
Pre-Op 331
Post OP 202
current 270

Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 701 views
Need help after 4 years....