Recent Posts

BHEARN
on 5/27/03 12:11 pm - fort mill, SC
Topic: Hi all
My surgery wsa 10/30/02. I have good days and bad days. I need to be more consistent with my exercise program. How is everyone els doing? One quedtion though, is it good or bad to ea****ermelon? Beth
Want2bslim
on 5/20/03 6:16 am - Montgomery, AL
Topic: Hi again!
Hi, Vicki! Nice to meet you! Sounds like you're doing awesome--congrats!
Vicki T.
on 5/19/03 12:33 am - Concord, NC
Topic: RE: October 2002 Baby
Hi Karen, my surgery was 10/31/02 and I am down 81 pounds today. It could have been more and maybe should have been, but I am so happy with each new day. I am living again and loving it. This surgery has been one of the best things I have done for myself also. Vicki
Want2bslim
on 5/18/03 12:42 pm - Montgomery, AL
Topic: October 2002 Baby
Nice to meet you, Monica! My surgery was 10/8/02, and I'm doing well, too. This surgery is the best thing I've ever done for myself!
Monica E.
on 5/18/03 11:12 am - Galloway, OH
Topic: 7 months out and going strong
I can't believe I just posted under surgery October 2003! Oh well, I'm doing well overall and am pleased to be lossing weight. Having trouble being consistant with my exercise program. I keep working on those abdominal muscles, I know it is hard on them to keep up with the loss of mass under them. I'm also hopeful that upcoming tests on my back will give me some anwers and guidance on where to go from here. To your health!
Most Active