Recent Posts

Schatzie1
on 11/9/04 7:14 am - Somewhere in, pa
Topic: RE: Lost but now gaining..........
Hi I think I have a problem that is much worse I had my surg oct 2, 2002 and I weighed 359 I went down to 219 and now im back up to 240 im sick of myself I ant believe I have gained this much weight I eat like there is no tomorrow . Somebody tell me what is my problem I am a failure and I am gaining my weight back.
Gingers63
on 10/28/04 11:22 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Tomorrow is my 2 year B-Day
Brandi, Happy Re-Birthday today. I just had my 2 year on 10/4/04. Isn't this an amazing journey? Congrats and I am so happy for you!!!! Hugs, Ginger
Brandi T.
on 10/28/04 7:13 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Topic: Tomorrow is my 2 year B-Day
I cant believe it has been 2 years already. I have gone from 353 pounds to 160 pounds. I went from a 3x or 4x to a size 8 or 10. It is unbelievable. I am so happy I went through with this. I have had my share of problems just like anyone else, but I wouldnt go back for anything. I am the happiest I have been in a long time!!!! Good luck to anyone going in to have the surgery. It will definitly change your life!!!!
divastarr71
on 10/25/04 3:47 pm - Duluth, GA
Topic: RE: NEVER THIUGHT I WOULD THIS SKINNY
I know the feeling. I'm 2yrs post op & went from a 24/26 to a 2/4 or 4/6 (depending on where I go shopping). I can actually buy off the same racks as my 6-yr old daughter, just a bigger size. But it is SO kool. This was totally amazing for me too. Now I just have to do my research for a Dr to remove the excess skin so I'll be down to a 0/2...can't wait.
keli1961
on 10/22/04 10:22 am - Antioch, CA
Topic: 2 yrs post op and lost 150 lbs
I am almost at my 2 yrs rebirthday and im feeling pretty good im still fighting from nausea but overall feeling good losing 150 lbs. If I had the choice to do it again with all the problems I had which I had alot of; I would definetly do it again. Good luck to all who are thinking about doing the surgery and to those who have had the surgery, its a great new life.
Brenda N.
on 10/14/04 9:55 am - Mt. Vernon, OH
Topic: RE: Today is my re-birthday...lol.
Happy BIRTHday. I'm not where I thought I'd be either but hey I'm way better off than two fat years ago. Actually, I lost only 75 lbs but I've kept that off and feel great. I exercise 3 times/week at Curves and love my new size 10 petite wardrobe.
Brenda N.
on 10/14/04 9:49 am - Mt. Vernon, OH
Topic: RE: 2 years post op doing great!!
Congratulations Sherrie! I'm into a 10 petite down from a 1X (ugh!). This is my 2nd year anniversary too and I'm feeling like a new person. Sometimes I still have a 'fat' mentality and don't believe I look as good as others tell me. The energy level is soaring and I feel younger.
Becky C.
on 10/8/04 11:28 am - Edmond, OK
Topic: RE: 2 years post op doing great!!
Yeah!!!! Isn't it great!!! I am now down to 138 myself from 293!!! Becky
cathy M.
on 10/6/04 6:26 am - hiram, GA
Topic: RE: Today is my re-birthday...lol.
Nina, I think that you look wonderful!!! I took a look at your profile, and I was amazed at our similarities. I am also 5'2 and weighed 268lbs...I had my surgery on 10/22/02, so my anniversery is just around the corner. I haven't quite reached our goal weight of 130 either, but when I last saw my surgeon in February of this year, he told me that he thinks that my body is saying this is where I should be. After 2 years I still have issues with food, it is still my best friend and worst enemy, do you have any of these issues? Well anyway, Happy Anniversery to all of us!! Take Care, Cathy Martin Atlanta, Georgia
MccGator
on 10/4/04 7:15 am - Northern, IL
Topic: RE: anyone else here have surgery Oct 14th 2002?
LOL hello there, thank you for replying. Yes I have reached my goal. actually I am below goal. My goal was 242 and this morning I was 219. I am very happy with the results!!! you look like you are doing quite well yourself! Don
Most Active